Saturday, December 8, 2007

Giving up on posting on a wiki...for now at least.

On my next attempt I got the following message...Anyone have a suggestion. I can't set up an account because Queens Library's IP address is blacklisted. Shame since I finally found something I wanted to post...maybe another day.

Error 403
We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /index.php?title=Special:Userlogin&action=submitlogin&type=signup&returnto=Wikis on this server.
Your Internet Protocol address is listed on a blacklist of addresses involved in malicious or illegal activity. See the listing below for more details on specific blacklists and removal procedures.
Your technical support key is: 0cc7-60fd-1366-73cd
You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.
If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact meredith at libsuccess.org and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.

No comments: