Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Online Productivity

I think I like this... I always like to have someone double check and reread my work and this is the perfect place to do that I can create the document and then someone else can go in and edit it there is no chance of printing the wrong document because it is always the original file that is being worked on. Much easier then sending attachments. Nice that you don't need to worry about the file size either I have a excel file that fills one floppy disk which used to be a problem for me since I had to carry several disks to work on an annual even for the fire house, although that has eased a bit since I started to use a thumb drive it is nice to not have to worry about the fire size for storage or if the e-mail can handle the larger files which has been a problem in the past as well. There does seem to be some draw backs, I only looked at the Google one, and the fonts are limited in types and size. I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and make a sign for the door reminding people to close the door behind them when the enter or exit but I could only go up to 36 on the font size. Very useful but I don't think Bill Gates needs to worry yet!

And incase anyone reading my blog is wondering I haven't had some one rereadthe blog posts for me I have just posted them on my own and there are a ton of typos that I have found later. On a positive not I figured out how to edit them recently, but who has time for that I bearly have time to finish this project. But I believe I have a bout 4 more things to go...onely one more to go bfore I need to go back to the dreaded RSS again...I tried SEVERAL times but I just can't get that one.

No comments: