Monday, December 10, 2007

OK maybe I am an alcoholic

For some reason I am finding lots of alcohol related stuff in this learning project.

This Time I was looking at eMedia.

I found this simple enough to use. Although 900 titles sounds like a lot but it really isn't much. All the titles I looked for were not available, I was actually thinking that I was doing something wrong. Finally I tried searching for the Bible and was surprised that we don't have that...but I guess there would not be a big demand for the Bible in electronic format. But while searching the title Bible I came up with the Bartender's Bible by Gary Regan I believe this is actually an e-book not an eaudio). Really alcohol finds me I am not looking for it but...if it happens to find me I don't turn it away. I would defiantly download this title.

I also did a subject search for historical fiction and there was an interesting book called Abundance: A Novel of Marie Antoinette by Sena Jeter Naslund that I would love to download(also an e-book). I would love to have the last few of Patterson's Women's Murder Club books and catch up on that series.

I tried to take the tutorial but I am missing Flash player on my computer(BC only has 2 staff computers), and I am not authorized to download the program but I was still able to figure it out with out the guided tour.

Unfortunately, I don't currently have a home computer and this is not compatible with the Ipod (my family will be happy I am not begging to use there computers for this). I guess I will just have to win the computer in the end so I can listen to the book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alcohol is considered as curse of our nation. Government have to conduct rehabilitation program to create awareness among the people. To recover from addiction one have to consult doctor and should under go treatments.Yoga and meditation will help the people to build will power against the addiction.

----------------------------------


jimmy

Alcohol abuse affects millions. This site has a lot of useful information.
Alcohol Abuse