Monday, December 10, 2007

Picture fun


OK this one was fun. I don't know why I originally skipped this one but I was having a ball with this now. I made posters, puzzles and tons of other stuff with family pictures. I think I might make a poster for a gift for my nephews Confirmation...It might be nice to have everyone sign the poster at his party. Anyway this is a poster I made from one of my favorite pictures. It is my godchild riding on a carousel after my sister and I took her to Build-a-bear for her birthday last year. I remember thinking how expensive but for this picture it was worth the price. It is much better in the original form it is deteriorating as I copy it. The camera captured her crystal clear and blurred the background. I know I could never have gotten that if I tried...and after I took this one I tried to get several more which all came out bad.
This is a fun thing to play around with...it certainly doesn't feel like I am at work when learning this.

No comments: