Friday, December 21, 2007

RSS Thing 8 & 9

Frustration, frustration, frustration...

Did I mention how frustrating this assignment was...but after weeks and weeks I finally got it. I am very proud of myself, VERY PROUD!!!!! Seeing on the tips and zips that this was the one that gave everyone the most problems was very comforting...Thanks to whoever had the idea to include that!

I signed up for the account with out any problems, I understood the concepts. I was not expecting the problems I faced next.

I have no idea what the problem is but I couldn't figure out and of the search tools like feedster. Many of my searches had no results that actually could actually be connected to the bloglines account. I had tried Blog lines search back in the beginning but I had technical problems with that. I tried it once again today and it worked I signed up for a few library blogs and also for some EMS blogs. I can really see myself using this site. I end up finding sites that I check for a while but then I forget. By using this site I will be also to better track some of those interesting sites.

I am very happy because I thought this one thing was going to keep me from finishing the program on time.

See everyone at the finish lines in a little while!

No comments: