Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Technorati

Interesting...but it looks like it should be Channel 4's news page.

Like Del.icio.us I don't see my self using this site much. I looked at he tutorial and the features page but I think I am really missing something on this site. I don't see how to search separately for blog posts, tags and the blog directory. I did search "learning 2.0" and found some interesting blog posts, but maybe if I was searching a topic that had more meaning for me I might find this site more useful.

I plan on visiting this site and Del.icio.us again one things settle down after New Years. I want to give myself some time to absorb what I have learned and look at it all fresh again and see if I pick up some new knowledge. It's will be like reading a book for the second time, you usually catching something new that you missed in the first read.

I did do a search for "Queens Library" while I was on this site and people are not happy with our flayers Thanking the mayor and others for their support for 6 day service. I was surprised to see that pop up.

No comments: