Saturday, December 8, 2007

Rolie Pollie Ollie...Rollyo

Sorry I had to every time I read the word Rollyo, Rollie Pollie Ollie comes to mind.

OK this was another easy one but I think I will need to go back and make a new more useful search roll. I made one with all of the sites I uses to review romance books. It seamed to be easy since the list wasn't to long, but I don't know how often I will use this search roll. For learning it was useful.

This is a GREAT site. I can see how it will save a lot of time looking up information on common and frequently asked topics. Easy to use, but once I made the search roll I had a little trouble finding it but not much now that I know where to look I will be making some new searches very soon!

1 comment:

CSM Consulting, LLC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.